Ways for Students to Get InvolvedSummer 2017
Join us on a weekly basis!
Students grades 6th-12th
Join us as we have a blast serving the community. Some things you might experience daily are; games, gardening, devotion, food, water balloons, volunteering and lots of fun!
- Tuesday 10am-2pm @ Parkside Bible Church
- Thursday 10am-2pm @ New Life Nazarene Church
Student L.I.T. (Leader in Training)
Harvest of Generosity is looking for student LIT’s (Leaders in Training) for the summer of 2016. Selected LIT’s must be in high school and have demonstrated leadership skills in the past. LIT’s must also have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and have a desire for furthering His kingdom. Being a LIT is a privilege and it is our goal to continue to develop your leadership skills.
- Tuesday 9:30am-2pm @ Parkside Bible Church
- Thursday 9:30am-2pm @ New Life Nazarene Church
Volunteer with your group
Schedule a time for your group to come and volunteer. We will work with you and plan a day that is a fit for you and your group! Here are a few possibilities:
- Spend a few hours volunteering in the garden. Learn about gardening and how the gardens help the community
- Have us plan a full day for you. A day might include volunteering in the garden, lunch, games, devotion, and volunteering in the community (like the mission).
- Or any idea you think would fit your group.